Books & Media
Lauretta Zucchetti is a regular contributor to the following websites. Click on the icons and you will be automatically redirected:
A Daring Adventure http://www.adaringadventure.com/overthinking-think-again/
Her published essays are:
- “The Stranded Bird of Pavia,” Literary Mama’s 2014 Mother’s Day issue
- “Mothering Mothers: Finding Comfort in the Branches of an Empty Nest,” award-winning essay recently featured in the anthology, Nothing But the Truth So Help Me God: 73 Women on Life’s Transitions,alongside work by Kelly Corrigan, Belva Davis, and Gabrielle Bernstein.
- “The Weak Suck: Breastfeeding a Preemie” featured on ScaryMommy and drew over 10,000 views within the 24 hours it was posted.
- Painted Red: In progress and in review with some top literary agents
- Nothing But the Truth So Help Me God: 73 Women on Life’s Transitions
- Empowered Women of Social Media